ANY BODY ELSE PLZ!

I already posted this and got some great advice i was just hoping some more could chime in and give me some advice

I started dating my bf when i was about 6mnth prego. Its like i found my soul mate! now all of a sudden weve been arguing over EVERYTHING from the way eachother drive to forgeting to do things. weve been together for 10mnths...advice please!

(some background)somtimes i act like the baby is just mine and i yell at him for doing things that i do too... and latly ive been working 7 days a week soo i have some stress, when i get home i still have to fix dinner and get the baby to bd and pack his bag for the morning then lay out my things an get a shower, i get to bed around 1 then have to be up at 5:30... i feel like im doing everything... when i try to tell him how i feel we get in an even bigger fight :..( PLZ HELP! no bashing please ,just advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• My honest thoughts based on personal experience.

It seems (based just on what you shared here) that the "love" is waining because of resentments and bad feelings starting to build up. Resentments./bad feelings because you feel you do eveything, you are tired, you are stressed, and it seems that you are rowing the boat alone.

Want the love to start coming back. Start working out the problems and issues that are causing the resentments/bad feelings/hurt feelings that are starting to build up. The longer they are allowed to just "be", the will begin to fester under the surface of a relationship eventually poisening it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Why do you get to bed so late? Being over tired can definitely stress you out. Does he do anything around the house?
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i work thur. fri. sat. 8am to 8pm but it takes an hour to get to wrk plus my sons dc is in th opp. direction by the time i get home its near 10. i also wrk that schedual every other sun and the days im off there i wrk at my other job which is not a set schedual and is copl. random and most tues an wed i dont get off till 11. money is sooo hard to come by...
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• ty for your advice :D
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010