my legs are really weak can it be from pregnancy?

Im 7 months pregnant and my legs are aching really bad and sometimes it feels like i cant even walk... even when im laying down or going to bed they are constantly aching! Is it from pregnancy

johnandtabby

Asked by johnandtabby at 4:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes.. definitely! Your baby could be laying on a sciatic nerve. Look it up on google for more of an explanation.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• definitely. your body is in over drive and pregnancy is exhausting! You can try compression socks if you are having swelling, and try to sit as much as possible through out the day with your feet up. drink lots and lots of water too!! that will help a lot!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My legs hurt so bad for most of my pregnancy. I think it is even worse if you are on your feet all day long. Do your best to keep your feet up as much as possible.
    reava

Answer by reava at 6:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• oh yeah, i'm almost in my 9th month, and they're killing me. they puff up n go numb at night and hurt so much when i walk. gotta wait it out! GL
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010