Do you think it's annoying when random people on facebook send you messages

On facebook there was a girl named Amanda who sent me a message saying that she knew my daughter and that she wanted a copy of one story that my daughter wrote for school,then she sent me a message about going on a website called morderngirl.webs.com. After that she sent me a message saying my daughter had a twitter account. Then my mom said she got a message from her saying my daughter was the most awsomest person in the world. I asked my daughter if she knew this girl named Amanda and she said no. Now a company called Model Scouts is sending me e-mails saying I signed up for a model search. Don't you think that things like this are annoying

monicamonica

Asked by monicamonica at 4:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I don't know them, I ignore their request. Yes, it is a social networking site, but I can choose who I network with. Why would you want to be friends with me if you don't know me? I a very suspicious about that type of contact.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have it set to only friends being allowed to send me messages.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• that is creepy LOL. i would set your privacy options for a bit till you think it will blow over.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Wonder why I was voted down for not liking people wanting to be my friend on Facebook that I don't know? I must have ignored her request!!!!!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010