is it normal...

It's been 40 days since the beginning of my last period and it lasted 7 days when normally it's only for 3-4 days and for two weeks after I had bad cramping. I took a pregnancy test it said negative should I call my Dr or is this something that could happen if you have had a child (I have a 20 month old son)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• i would still call your doctor. especially if things have been normal up until this point. i know the female body can get pretty screwed up and confuse the crap out of us sometimes, but just to be on the safe side i would go get checked out
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• This happens to me from time to time. If you are on birth control I would contact your doctor. Otherwise, unless it becomes more infrequent just wait it out.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 2:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2008