anybody ever have this? a little help please

Instead of having implantation bleeding..notice implantation mucus? is there such thing? I am 7 days past ovulatation. My period is due next thursday or friday. or Is it possible i could be ovulating again?? I wiped and there was a long string of mucus stretched about 3 inches..(tmi) could that be a sign of implantation??? please help.. i also have a very heavy feeing in my uterus..almost like gas but more preasure.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When I got pregnant both times, 5 or 6 days after ovulation i start having a tonnn of stretchty discharge. I mean i thought i wet myself acouple times there was so much. This coud be your month! good lucky hun!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 7:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• sometimes when you get pregnant there is an increase in vaginal discharge, howwever there always is that possibility that you are ovulating again. Just in case make sure to have sex again soon! It could also be a premenstraul sign, but I noticed with my body the first thing that happens when I get pregnant is an increase in CM. so good luck to you!!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• not sure...Ill bump 4 ya..good luck
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 4:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sounds like you are ovulating again...
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2010