My husband use to be a real ladys man , now hes a 1 woman man i cant seem to keep up what can i do.

jjlortiz

Asked by jjlortiz at 1:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I haven't strayed yet in my relationship but I believe I still contact other men and flirt because I am not happy with what I have. The relationship became something I did not want and I am still looking for what will actually make me happy, apparently it is not him.
    Lost2484

Answer by Lost2484 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I am sorry I dont understand why it is so hard to keep your vagina in your pants??? If your husband is baing faithful it is because he loves you and respects you. Dont you think he deserves the same respect?? Leaving him now will hurt him a lot less in the long run.
    Anonymous

• I think she is saying her husband wants sex all the time and its exhausting her to keep up. Where is everyone getting that she is cheating on him? Your responses are making no sense!
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 1:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I got the same thing as meriahmn. Is it that he wants it SO much you can't keep up..or is it that the kids have you worn out and he wants it average? LOL..That sounds a little odd I know but most of us have been there I think. Make a date night, stick to it. Tell him what is going on. Let him know it flatters you and you are so happy he wants you...but that you would be just as happy for a calm, quiet snuggle.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I just say communicate, and compromise.
    Anonymous

• I had this same problem with my husband when we first started getting serious. Every now and then, he STILL tells me that we don't have sex often enough, but for the most part, my sex drive grew as I aged, and the closer I get to thirty, the easier it is to keep up with him.
    BigMommaJesca

Answer by BigMommaJesca at 2:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Take a B complex vitamin to keep your energy up. See if you can substitute a hand job or oral instead of sex all the time....
    Iheartsushi

Answer by Iheartsushi at 3:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• lol thats what i got the same as meriahm, get them heads out of the gutters for the rest of the ladies lol
    Anonymous

• THANKS TO THOSE WHO UNDERSTOOD N ANY ADVICE IS GOOD ADVICE. NO I HAVNT CHEATED , I DONT KNOW HOW ANYONE UNDERSTOOD THAT.
    jjlortiz

Answer by jjlortiz at 5:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2008