I need to lose weight? can somebody help me?

vbin

Asked by vbin at 5:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• well i guess we need somewhat of how much you of what you eat and drink everyday and if you can get out of the house to do exercise or if your stuck inside.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• weight watchers
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I'm having trouble too...i keep gaining & gaining. I have a serious food addiction i am learning & i am so much more lazy than i used to be. Some make it sound so easy "just exersize & eat less calories" but that is hard when it's 100 degrees out & i have all this yummy food to eat in my home...LOL, i'll be checking back for some pointers!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Healthy Weight Loss and Fit and Healthy are a couple of groups on here that you check out.
    I'm having my own battle against the buldge. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You need a good exercise program, which you can easily put together at home, that is a combination of strength training, cardio/endurance, and flexibility. To top it off if you eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies throughout the day and cut back on wheat and dairy products, you will see a big change.

The way I did it was to do the Slim-in-Six by Beachbody.com. I will swear by this exercise program so long as you stick to it!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Committ to yourself -you deserve it and don't bring the junk food into your house.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Oh, and I almost forgot! Drink LOTS of water. It helps to flush toxins and stale water out of the body which can help you drop a pound or two right off the bat. And it is a natural hunger suppressant.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• maybe you can try power 90X and zumba also go to Spark people as well its a great weight loss site. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Eat healthier, and Do ZUMBA, it is a all over body workout.
    butterflymeme

Answer by butterflymeme at 5:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• basicly you need to burn 600 calories more than you take in each day. if you eat 1500 you need to burn 2100 and you will lose 5-10ibs per month
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2010