If you are a christian.......

and if you believe in heaven and hell....where are you heading? and are you 100% sure you are going to end up where you believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will be in Heaven!

Saying that nobody really knows it so false to me because I do know, I am going to Heaven...

I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and have had a transformation in my life, and walk with him on a daily basis.

I am NOT perfect by anymeans, But what I have experienced and what I know to be Truth is that God does ALWAYS keep his promises!

ANd to the person who said Christians DONT believe in Hell.. Oooooo yes we do!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Um, sorry to disagree with you lawla, but Hell is clearly stated in the Bible, several times. ... so yes, true Christians DO believe in it. The people who don't, but still call themselves Christians.. are not really.
    HeatherReneeB

Answer by HeatherReneeB at 12:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Idk... I'd like to think I'll end up in Heaven, but I won't truly know until it's my time. If anything I might end up in Purgatory for a good long while.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No body is 100% sure. Though I do believe I am going to heaven if not all well I lived a good life, and am leaving a good legacy.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• YES! I AM SURE!
    i believe completely the promise of God!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• lololololololol! ^^
    what???
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Lawla, huh? No disrespect intended, but didn't Jesus talk about a place where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth?

I believe I will go to heaven, but that since God respects our free will, I could turn away from Him and reject Him, and not go to heaven. He will not force us to be with Him, and heaven is where He is, according to the Bible.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I'm not Christian, but my DH is, and he's pretty sure 99.9% that he's going to hell...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I believe I am going to Heaven. Jesus paved the way for all believers.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 5:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I believe I am going to Heaven. I do not believe I have done anything in my life that would make me think otherwise.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010