am i wrong or is she?

Ok so heres the whole story, my sil had i kid at 12 and gave it to her mom, her mom has been takeing care of him since he was born, my mil and fil moved to az with my sil kid, she was ok with it and all,

so to the point...there was a death in the family so my mil and my sil son comes to visit, mil cant keep matthew over there for a month so he has been at our house and my sil's house, every time we take him over to his moms he wants to be with us, he dont like it there, she came to stay the night so she could see her son and she was suppost to take him back with her but he dident wanna go there, so she got mad saying that we put things in his head to make him not like her, he dont like to be there bc her bf is mean and she is always screaming at her son and smakin him up when he vistits of course he is gonna wanna stay with us, she she went crazy in my house and saying she wanted to fight me cont......

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• You were NOT wrong in this situation. I would have booted her butt out too.

I probably would have called the cops as well, especially if I thought that any of the kids were in danger, especially her child that she grabbed and dragged off against his will.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Tell her to get out and stay away or you will call the police. If she doesn't have custody she can't do anything

Answer by admckenzie at 6:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I told her since she wants to act like that she can find her own ride home, she grabbed matthew he was telling her he dident wanna go but she made him, my dh backed me up all the way, I feel bad about makeing her leave but she was trying to fight me in front of my kids, was i wrong?
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Not at all. That behavior is unacceptable and she should excerise self control. I would have told her to leave or I would call the police and have her removed.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 6:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Does your mom have legal custody? If she doesn't she should try because his biomom sounds abusive and he shouldn't have to be with her.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 6:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• yes my mil has custody
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010