What does your husband do for a living?

Do you like what he does? does the job pay well?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 6:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My soon-to-be-ex husband is a tattoo artist. It pays well but it's not a consistent pay. In the summer time we were rolling in money but in the winter we scraped by.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• He's a welder but working on his degree in Drafting. yes, he makes ok money for where we live. =)
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• He owns a window replacement business.  We do pretty well. He works hard in the summer and has allot of down time around Christmas.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• He's a manager for Chuck E Cheese :) He makes pretty good money for the area we live in. I think for what he does he should be paid more, but who DOESNT think that? LOL
    HeatherReneeB

Answer by HeatherReneeB at 6:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• well were not married yet were getting married next year! but hes a VST for prompt ambulance he makes 10$ A hour and works 10 hour shifts.. he already calls me his wife though :) august 2nd will be our 1 year and i will be 3 months pregnant!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 6:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• He's a scientist - tests pharmaceuticals. I like his job, the company is fairly flexible and he makes a decent income with a lot of potential for growth.

Answer by missanc at 6:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• he also does tattoos on the side and tht brings in quite a bit of extra money. hes a good tattoo artist too but as the first comment says its not consistent pay!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 6:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• He's a software engineer. I like that it's something he enjoys, it's good money, and it's far safer than many other careers. I don't care for the hours. He's salaried and should theoretically be working 40 hours a week but it's often much more and the hours can be wacky too. He works with people all over the world and is currently working on a team with people in China so it's quite common for him to have very early and very late meetings like 7am or 10pm. Fortunately he can usually take them from home or even put his cell phone on speaker in the car sometimes and they rarely schedule an early and a late the same day. If he had to be in the office for 17 hours in a day I would not be pleased!
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Welder
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Construction. It pays very good in the summer but sucks in the winter...
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 6:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2010