How to lose the most body fat?

So, I started a 4 week training bootcamp and our trainer said whoever loses the most body fat at the end of 4 weeks wins an awesome photo session worth $400. We work out 5 days a week with a mix of cardio and weight training. I have cut out junk food and only drink ice water. Any tips or tricks to lose the highest body fat %?
I really want to win!!

lil_angel00

Asked by lil_angel00 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Are you still nursing? If so...its a whole different ball game. I actually had to increase my calorie intake to loose weight while nursing. Your body goes in to starvation mode much more quickly. If you're not nursing...fiber, fiber, fiber! Makes you feel full and passes through your system completely undigested.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Cut down or cut out carbs, refined sugars, and high fat foods.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I heard running is the best way. Worked for my husband. He weighed 220 when he entered in the Navy boot camp and and all they do is run and after 3 months he was down to 180
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I'm just really watching my calorie intake. They say it's only healthy to lose about 2 lbs a week but I've been losing like 4 a week (I have about 75 to lose though so you might not lose as fast) by staying between about 1300 and 1500 calories. Make sure you eat at least the lowest amount for your healthy range though or you won't lose anything. I use caloriecount.about.com to help me keep track. Hope that helps and good luck!
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• 1200 cal 6 meals a day and with your activity you should do great :]
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2010