im 14 weeks and dont look pregnate at all and i have had no symptoms could there be something wrong and i dont know it.

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• with my first one i didn't show at all (still had my flat toned abs) until i was 18 weeks! every woman carries different so i wouldn't worry too much. your uterus may be tilted toward your back like mine is so you may not show as quickly as others do.

Answer by Ambreelulu at 8:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Im 15 weeks, i dont look it but i have gained a few pounds. Have you been to the doctor yet? maybe make an extra app. for a check up itll ease your worries. there are times i dont feel pregg. and i think theres something wrong too.

• With my first baby I didnt start feeling or looking pregnant until 16 or 17 weeks along. I think youll be fine

Answer by CharlotteluvsJ at 8:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i wouldn't worry about it, i didn't actually start getting my "pot belly" until i was 24-25 and didn't actually look pregnant until i was 28 lol, course now i am showing and am definately ready to have him! lol... you don't need to worry about anything i didnt have any symptoms either, just eat especially later on, that's when you will feel sick if you dont eat good and drink plenty of water!

Answer by enjen at 10:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• with my first, I didn't start really looking pregnant until about 23 wks. I wouldn't worry that something is wrong if you're not feeling bad. Consider yourself lucky for not having any of the crappy symptoms pregnancy is all about! I'm sure everything is fine, try not to worry!

Answer by jbjo17 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• you are lucky that's all.

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• O honey no. My friend didn't get her teeny tiny bump until she was 5 months. I mean teeny tiny. Don't worry, all mothers say that you are going to wish you were small at month 8 and 9. I'm 7 months and 1 week and I truly believe that my belly grows every time I inhale. I'm getting huge.

Answer by Queentdi at 11:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• It is possible but I wouldn't worry about it. You would need to be checked out to know for sure.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I didnt start showing until 7 months! With both my kids. at 9 months i only like 3 worries

Answer by kaysha at 10:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• no... you are fine! and you are lucky!! some women dont have symptoms... my mom had NONE with me... i had EVERYTHING longer and earlier than i was suppose to

Answer by hendrickson at 3:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2008