Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

how wrong would this be?

Is almost my childs birthday we were going to have her a birthday at chuck e cheese well now I get zero child support and no way can affored it well me and my child have this bank full of silver change prob around $200 I always said it was hers and told her that would it be wrong if i cash that in to have her party i fill bad b/c its her money and i should pay for the party i just don't have it i can't even pay the bills right now I am having to charge everything she needs

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (3)
  • why not just have an outside picnic potluck party GL you will get through everthing!

    Answer by megan1089 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

  • make it fun go with megans answer let her help bake the cake and make decorations she will love spending time with you and doing tht instead of chucky cheese and take her next year

    Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

  • How old is she? Does she already know about t he party? If she doesn't know about the party I would say do a small party at your house like the other poster's suggested. You could look up some cheap craft idea's or let them decorate their own cupcakes. If she is already expecting the chuck e cheese party it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to temporarily borrow her piggy bank money. In my opinion though chuck e cheese party's are not worth the money.


    Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.