What would you do if...

you were driving through the parking lot and you were going slow, had your signal on to get into a parking spot. Then after you park a women gets out of her car and yells. Thanks for cutting me off ITCh! I don't appericate it I have a child in the car. But you honestly didn't cut anyone off and you hard a signal on. To top that off your parking was one spot further ( from the store) then yours.

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 7:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• Tell her to have a blessed day..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I would walk away and ignore her.

Answer by older at 7:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• lol i dont do good when it comes down to comfrentation i tend to get real pissy parden my french
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• id have to go with megans answer ima real bitch and if you start with me oh boy be ready to hear me go off.. my babies not here yet i expect i will act differently if my child was with me. i would just keep walking and comment whatever bitch
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I'd say "you're welcome! Happy I could help with your exercise routine." Then smile and walk away.
    But, I'm a smartass and respond as such when ever someone gets pissy with me. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Honestly I would probably leave because I would be to afraid that they would do something to my car.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• See,I would be the one to do something to her car,kc932. Someone calls me a bitch,Im the one who will definetly be one just cause they called me one. ;) Do NOT start something with me you cant finish,especially if I have my baby in the vehiclel with me. I dont tolerate crap very well. Dont get me wrong. Im a generally very nice person,but screw me,or do something nasty with my children involved, I lose it.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2010