Am I the only one who doesn't waste space so I can level up.

Seriously... I like reading real questions and replies, not a whole bunch of "Please bump me and I'll up you". Anybody else out there only answer questions because they want to share their opinion and only up someone because the really like what they said???

jreneei

Asked by jreneei at 7:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I am with you :) I dont waste the space, I do delete my answers if I need to edit them, and I still think this entire game thing is silly so I am doing my level best to ignore it. I do use the up buttons when I agree with someone so I dont have to type "I agree with so an so" . I still haven't downvoted anyone because that still seems a little silly BUT the thumbs thing is better then the huge neg numbers! But then all of that is JMHO :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Aren't you doing just that right now?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i would give you a thumbs up if i could! :)
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 7:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I am right there with you, although this ? is sort of similar. I have not asked a ? since the second day of the new format. I'm not in to the points or game aspect of this section. I do not think that I've ever exhausted my points. How could you, and still accomplish any other activity? I bump answers that I agree with or I'll bump up a viable answer that I agree with that has been down voted.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Totally with you on this!!!!!!!!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yeah, I suppose this question is like wasting space, but I was really curious if there were any others that don't play the "answers game" apparently there's not many ...
    jreneei

Comment by jreneei (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I tend to skip the bump me and I'll vot you up ones...but if they make it a game or something then that's cool...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• *vote
    charlotsomtimes