Almost hit head on..

ON my way home today I took a unfamiliar road. There was construction and the roads were split. There was four cars in the wrong lane, in the lane that I was turning in and there was people in the lane that the other cars were suppose to be. I was able to get into a dirt road but those people honked at me and gave me the finger as they drove by. a man in the correct lane took down all four license plates and reported and asked if I was ok. He gave me the plate numbers and his number I have called and reported it but the women in the line said there is no proof of what happen. But others have seen what went on and there was two cars behind me who went into the dirt road. what would you do if this happen?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 7:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Travel

• Probably nothing you can do. I was hit 3 weeks ago yesterday at an intersection while setting still, not moving at all. A woman ran a red light that had been red long enough that she was the second person to run it. Another car had started to make a left-hand turn. She hit him almost head-on and bounced off his car and totaled mine. I have been interrogated as if the whole thing was my fault, and all she got was a ticket for running a red light. She only got that because the whole mess was witnessed by a city policeman. The law protects the people who try to kill all the rest of us, I think. At least, that's how I've been made to feel for the last 3 weeks.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010