do u use tampons or pads? TMI

Do adults still use pads? i thought that was more of a teenager thing but u guess not lol my sil uses them, we had a debate on which is cleaner i say tampon she says pads what do u think'??

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Since day one i have always used tampons. I think they are cleaner I can't stand the though of the blood just sitting on me down there. I wish I would have tried pads sooner that way I didn't have to find out I was allergic at the worst time. During my six week post partum when you have to wear pads I found out i as allergic to them of course at perfect timing.. I didn't even know that it was possible to be allergic to pads..
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• pads

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• pads

Answer by admckenzie at 7:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I use both depending on which is more comfortable at the time. In the trash a pad is cleaner because it does not soak through anything, but a tampon is cleaner around the body for me.
    For other people though, I do not know.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 7:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I think that pads are cleaner than tampon's, But I couldn't use tampons due to I'd end up in the hospital every time with toxemia. So I guess it a matter of what the woman chooses.
    tushpush1966

Answer by tushpush1966 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• nah not teenage thing anymore. i use pad b/c i don't like digging for a tampon. plus the last time i had one on it got "lost" and i freaked the hell out!!! so it's pads from now until i die!!
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I use tampons.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I use tampons 100% of the time, and I think they are cleaner too. Less smell, less mess.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Both. If I work out, I use tampons. It also depends on flow and all that good stuff.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I use both
    krazymom2k03

Answer by krazymom2k03 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2010