Im so moody while prego, How do i tel;l my Bf not to take it personally?

My poor bf has to dael with my mood sweings i feel so bad

kfootit

Asked by kfootit at 7:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Say..."Don't blame me....blame my hormones." And reassure him that it won't last forever. I was super moody too.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• devilI'm the same way! Our hormones just go crazy!@#$%^&*( He needs to understand where were comming from and if he doesn't he's not going to enjoy the ride. Just try to explain to him like I do my husband Ecnore me but don't Ecnore me. When things are getting heated.... he goes his way for a bit and you do your thing. When you give yourselfs time to cool off then tell eachother your sorry and I'll try to work on my moods. Always tell them I love YOU! Never go to bed angry! mamma don't need stress :)

buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 8:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Give him a pregancy for men book to read. Read it before you give it to him if you want..and highlight the parts that say HEY PREGNANT WOMEN ARE MOODY>>>GO BUY THEM ICECREAM AND RUB THIER FEET!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2010