Ever feel like you are never doing enough?

I am a busy career women with two children and a husband. Summers are filled with baseball games, outings, and ofcourse work to maintain the household. There has been a two week dry spell with the hubs and I and he is angry at me for it. I feel like if only I had more hours inthe day I could make everyone happy. I love him dearly but I get caught up in my career and my family needs and at the end of the day im exhausted. What's a girl to do? He's angry and im doing the best i can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I had that same problem. I was trying to be wonder woman, and take care of everything, and at the end of the day, i could do anything to please my husband. That must be a priority. If it means asking him to do one or 2 things to take the load off of you, then you should do that. My husband just did small things, like putting the laundry away, or unloading the dish washer. and i found i had waaay more energy at night.
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 8:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Now this is only my opinion. I think you are doing the best you can and then some with all you have to contend with in a course of a day. It's unstandable with all you need to accomplish why you would feel the way you do. Maybe he needs to help you in some way to free up some of your time where he possibly can.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes sometimes I do feel like I couid do more
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• bouncingI put everything except my kids on hold for SO. It's part of the foundation of the relationship. It's expected in the marital contract so he thinks you are slacking with your part of the contract. Set the alarm, wake him up and start his way with a WOW!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010