Ummm.... these are definately not mine!!!!

WTF!?!?! I just found a pair of womens underwear under my couch.... they definately aren't mine ( I know my underwear and these are way too big to even fit me!!) I confronted my SO and of course he denies it..... This is the 2nd time I've found an article of clothing that was a woman's and not mine.... I'msick of this shit!! I work nights and of course he won't man up and admit it.... grrrr.....anyone else been in this situation before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• only with my ex..his ex wife would always send a skimpy thong packed in with her kids clothes for me to find. Gotta love em.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No because I would try my hardest not to put myself in this situation,NOR woul I stay in it.sorry good luck,I hope you find out whos they are,and how they got there,if youre willing to wait around for that go ahead,otherwise id bounce!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Well,if you didnt bring a lady friend in,you know who did... time to take the trash out,honey.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• When I was with my ex a-hole....oopps, sorry..I meant my ex HUSBAND I found a box hidden in the closet a few days past Valentines Day. It was a gift from his ex gfriend (there was a lovely card from her on the inside with condomns in it)...there was a red and white pant and bra set and some lube lotions and a sex toy too. How nice of her to give that to him for us to use, huh? YA.RIGHT.
    Anyway...If youre finding underwear in those places..chances are there is more...just look around.Under the car seats.In between the matress and boxspring,behind the toilet. A lot of "other women" eventually tend to WANT to be found out about.
    Sorry that happened to you. Hang in there.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No, and don't put up with it any longer! Kick it to the curb!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Its time to put your big girl shoes on and tell him to ship out! You don't need a untrusting unworthy Man in your life If you want to catch him in the act you buy a hidden video camera. That will prove to you he's a LIERRRRRR! And A low life cheater!!!! Get revenge girl if you have too, but becareful not to get yourself into trouble. Of course he's going to deny it. Once a cheater always a cheater. Go with your gut instincs. Good luck!
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 8:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes I find stuff like that
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Time to pull up the big girl panties dear. This isn't a "Grrr, sometimes he makes me SO MAD!" situation. That's when he doesn't sort the laundry of leaves the empty carton of milk in the fridge. This is hire an attorney shit. If he's stepping out on you, one day he's gonna make you sick, and if you knew about it, you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
    In addition, depending on where you live, if you find out about an affair and don't leave immediately, it's considered tacit approval and can't be used as grounds anymore. Talk to an attorney, find out the rules where you live, make a plan, and GTFO.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 8:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• OUCH...
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 8:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• http://www.uspystore.com/

I agree with everyone it's time to move on and leave his ass. If you can't even go to work without worrying that he is bringing someone into your home to F**K then that's pretty pathetic. He's a loser and you can do better, don't sell yourself short girl. Anyway, I attached a link to this spystore...lol. Personally I wouldn't spend a dine on that jerk. Pack his shit put those nasty panties in there and throw his shit out. Good luck.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2010