Is it normal to have sore ab/belly?

I am 27 weeks pregnant and my belly has been so sore lately like if i move the wrong way or much at all the lower part is really sore like i was doing crunches or something. Is this normal or should i be worried?

Linda_PF

Asked by Linda_PF at 8:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your uterus is stretching so it's gonna get sore
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Growing pains.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Mine always got realllly sore, when i was about to balloon! lol, my growing wouldnt slowing come about. my stomach would get really sore, and then i would wake up 4 inches bigger. lovely!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 8:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• uterus and the ligament are being pulled and streched every whicha way so yea your gonna be very sore and tender under the belly. i suggest walking to strenthen the ligaments and when your laying down and want to roll from one side to another lift the leg of the side you want to roll to and turn, that way you wont' "pull" that ligament. i did it and it hurt like hell
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• It could be gas that is too stubborn to come out. If your belly was contiuously sore on the top part..they would be checking your gallbladder...but its just the bottom, right?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yea its mostly the bottom i thought it was the stretching of the urterus and ligaments but i wanted to make sure i do get those aweful gas pains too those are just evil and feel like someone is stabbing me =( ahhh the joys of pregnancy lol
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010