Is this commercial racist?

I am not saying it it....just wondering what everyone else thinks

Link below

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojqMGlqYHPg&playnext_from=TL&videos=KIDmQR174XA&feature=grec_index

mommy16love

Comment by mommy16love (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• mommy16love

• why would it be? bc there is a white man with a bunch of black people that are at a soccer game? get over ur self, every one of your post is a bout race!!
    Anonymous

• I think it is in some way but the people in the commercial also agreed to be in it so idk !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I think it borders on it,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I don't see that it is.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

Lmao i know who this is but i think it might be against the rules to reveal someone who posted anonymous,so I'll just ignore you like i did in my last question u answered un anon,quit harassing me ur obsessionhas no longer been flattering to me lmao!!!
    mommy16love

Comment by mommy16love (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I don't think we can judge unless you are an Australian, because there are significant cultural differences & norms that, unless you live in that country, you wouldn't be privy to.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I dont think its racist its just a little over the top,this guy on my fb shared it and was like this is the most racist commercial ever and everyone else was saying it was too but it didnt really hit my racist spot so i was jw
    mommy16love

Comment by mommy16love (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Go ahead ir you are so smart. Who am i???
    Anonymous