Has anyone ever had a molar pregnancy and then gotten pregnant before the one year wait period?

I am concerned b/c I had a molar pregnancy last March and had a D&E in early May. We are supposed to wait one year to get pregnant again. I am in my fertile phase currently and my husband and I had an oops during intercourse so now I am worried about possibly being pregnant and the chances of the molar tissue growing while pregnant. I just wondered if anyone has gone thru this and maybe got pregnant soon after without complications? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no but i have had like 3 miscarriages back to back anad i kept geting pregnant even with us beign careful .. this time it is sticking and we could be happier
    Anonymous