If The Question Doesn't Pertain To You, Why Answer It?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I wonder that a lot on this site. So many people answer just to leave nasty comments or answer to say they have no answer. Why bother? For points maybe?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• To cause drama.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Boredom?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Some times because I may still have an answer or helpful advise even if it's nothing that I have to do with. Some times I like healthy debate depending on the subject. For Some answers just because they do it to me and I can admit some times I can be petty.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Maybe because when you don't put a name on the question or it's posted for everyone to read then we feel like it's open for everyone. If you're going to send a personal message to someone do it through their homepage that way it only goes to them.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• If I think I have something interesting to add I do. Other then that I skip it. But I have to aggree that I feel that unless the question states that it is for someone then it was address to everyone and anyone. Private message are for PMs.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• sometimes the question doesn't necessarily pertain to me personally, but when reading through others' answers, i may have something to add, or another thought that attaches to the original ?.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I figure if I took the time to read it, I might as well answer it, either way.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Lol, I was thingking about that today.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• :0) Well I figure if i come by a question and I may be able to give good advicse then I will, but I will not waste my time to leave a smart remark that doesnt have anything to do with the question.....
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Comment by ILOVEMYBOYS704 (original poster) at 6:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2010