sress & pregnant ! need advice !

Im 5 weeks almost 6 weeks pregnant ! Im only 18 years old . My mom and i got kicked out by my dad & we just have so much stress on our hands .
they always fight & i have to listen to it & sometimes i get in it forgetting im preg .
buht i just wanna know how i can protect me & my baby from all this stress and chaos thats going on !! Please help me . I want my baby : but its just too much going on .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You just need to try to remain as calm as possible..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• can you go to Nanas House. Thats where I would run too! Good luck
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• find somewhere to escape, even for just an hour or so a day. Stress is not good. You need to keep yourself healthy for the baby.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You are that unborn child's protector. I think it's cruel for a dad to do that to his pregnant daughter. You are carrying his grandchild.He could be understanding. Anyway, that unborn child will be affected by mostly everything you do. I actually had to give up coffee during pregnancy. That was hard and so was keeping stress from getting to me. That doesn't mean you can't disagree witih other people's viewpoints. Listening to music can be a way to unwind from stress.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I would have to agree with some of the other moms, escape from it all even if it’s just for a few minutes. You need to be there for that baby 100% and stressing out all the time will only harm the baby in the long run.. you gain the risk of having a preterm baby and that is defiantly something you want to stay away from at all cost. Read a book, put some head phones one and listen to some music you enjoy, lose yourself under the stars at night lying on the ground. My dad was abusive when I was a child and the only I could do to escape the stress was to find something I enjoyed doing that got me away from the situation for me at the time was softball it was my life and it took me away from home. Find your nitch and walk away from it if he is just saying something to be mean there is no need to stick around. Good luck sweetie, the health of you and that baby should be the only thing you should worry anything about…
    Amanda_03

Answer by Amanda_03 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010