How Do You Show Yourself(you) Love?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I take time to take good care of myself: weekly walks, daily healthy shakes, balance diet, a favorite desert once in a while, a must needed nap when possible and I reach out to God in prayer 'cause that is part of me as a spiritual person.
    roxipoet

Answer by roxipoet at 9:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• well, right now i'm enjoying a piece of dark chocolate/pecan fudge i bought at a sweet-shoppe this week..all for me!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I look in the mirror and give myself BIG kisses, LOL.
    hehe..just kidddding
    I don't know..I guess I just do some pampering here and there...makeup,hair,soaking my feet,buying some cute stuff for myself once in awhile,doing things I enjoy.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Taking a nap...or stopping at Sheetz and buying an iced coffee for myself. Buying a brand new pretty shirt or a jeans.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Going to bed a getting a good nights rest.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• With a Dairy Queen MooLatta! Those things are amazing :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I bought a puppy, and I have more than enough love! No, really, I havelots of puppy love, but to show MYSELF love, I take time everyday to do something that makes me feel happy. Walk, take a photo to share, call someone, sit in the sun for a few minutes, write what I'm greatful for in 6 words....be creative and do it for YOU
    islandwalker

Answer by islandwalker at 9:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Starbucks and Suschi (not at the same time ;o)
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 9:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• eating right and exercising.....it was when i hated myself that i gave into the guilty pleasures....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• At the end of every day, I reflect on what the highlight of my day has been. I'm always sure to end on a positive note!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2010