Spotting and Nausea after my period??

My husband and I are ttc and my last period lasted its normal 5 days and then I had spotting for the last 2 days I have been nauseous (on and off all day)....I called my doctor two days ago and he said he isnt worried about it but I am very worried about it...anyone have any ideas??

JamieNBrown

Asked by JamieNBrown at 9:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait it out for 2 more weeks then grab a test, people can bleed of they are pregnant. However, I wouldnt get my hopes up though it could have just been timing and something making you feel sick. Good luck to you I know how stressful it is wondering if you are pregnant and wanting it so bad it hurts.
    Amanda_03

Answer by Amanda_03 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Thanks that is what I was going to do...I am just going to let the pregnncy happen when God wants it to...I just didnt know if this is something my doctor should be a little more concerned about...
    JamieNBrown

Comment by JamieNBrown (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Many things can make you sick. Has anything changed in your diet? Have your stress levels changed recently? I would suggest taking time to look at the changes in your life.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 9:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010