How much TV do your kids watch?

Just curious to know how much TV your kids watch throughout a day. TV's in bedrooms? What do they watch?

CarlyCo

Asked by CarlyCo at 9:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My ten year old daughter watches about one hour of tv a day.She spends a few hours outside and too much time on the computer.So thats our problem area....computer time.Buttt she didn't learn it from anyone strange lol.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Most of the time my kids would rather be playing or coloring instead. There are some days that I let each one of them pick out one movie a piece to watch.
    survivor30

Answer by survivor30 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My 5 year old has a tv with cable in her room. She has it on when she's in there, but she's usually so busy playing that she doesn't pay attention to it. Sometimes, she has her favorite channels on, sometimes she has a movie in the dvd player, but most of the time, she's listening to music on the dvd player. She just likes the noise and to sing and dance to the music. As for actual watching, about two hours a day. One in the middle of the day during rest time, where she lays down and watches two shows, and again at bed time when she does the same.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My 2 yr old watches less then an hour of TV a day. She loves her books and her magazines, likes walks and hikes and the park also her new favorite place is the lake.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My child watches lots of tv. she also plays outside alot too
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• just talked to my 28 y/o daughter and she watched 5 (FIVE) hours of the Nanny reruns last night....all that monitoring all those years, and just look at her now....! I wish I could have joined her!!!!
    islandwalker

Answer by islandwalker at 9:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My daughter watches over two hours of TV a day! On weekends more. I just need break sometimes. I feel bad but, she only watches educational shows- nicohlodian. SHe is very smart for her age.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• next to none. he'd rather be doing math,he's weird!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Absolutely no TV's in bedrooms in this house ... and they watch one to two hours at a time, two or three times a week.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 9:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• total of 2 hours a day of any electronics, no tvs in any of the bedrooms.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2010