I would like to start a blog...where do I begin?

Right now I want to do it for fun but I would like it if I could make a little money doing it someday (when my kids are a little older). Where should I begin? Any ideas on how I can make money eventually? I have a couple of ideas up my sleeve but any advice, suggestions, and ideas are appreciated!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• This is a good site for that (in my opinion) - https://www.blogger.com/start

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yep, I agree with firenicecream, start with Blogger.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You make money by having good content that brings in traffic and then run pay per click ads and maybe even affiliate sales on your site. I wrote a post about the basics of starting a blog here.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I use Hubpages. Its a big community and the more you write, the more money you make. I love it, it's fun and there is a great community. www.hubpages.com
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I love to blog. Watch out it gets addicting lol. You can check out my blogs here:

Find me around the web

JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 10:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

•  

Follow the steps below to create your own blog :

1. Register your domain name

2. design your blog

3. host your blog

First of all, You need to choose a perfect domain name for your blog .   After selecting a domain name, you have to register it with any of the domain providers like  9cubehosting.com  . Design your blog by using web design software and host it to any of the hosting providers in the world to make your blog public in the internet . After creating your blog, you can sell products like  ebay and get money .

princessc461

Answer by princessc461 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2014