is anyone prego stomach large at the top and small on the bottom?

my stomach is like a regular preggo belly at top, and like right at my belly button, its like it was before i got pregnant. Is this normal, and will it catch up with the rest of my belly?

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 9:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My belly was shaped all strange like that with all 3 of my kids. I never had the beautiful rounded pregnant belly you see in maternity adds. Every woman's body is different. During my last 2 months of pregnancy, my belly always looks kind of square and you can even see angles from where the baby's elbows and knees are poking out.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• im glad im not the only one, really dissapointed tho, because I really want to do one of those belly castings, but i dont want to do it with a weird looking prego belly lol
    prego_jessi

Comment by prego_jessi (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010