What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?

MTM

Asked by MTM at 9:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Last Valentine's Day fell on Joe Cain..no, one before that. My husband and I were walking home from a parade, I had a beer in one hand, he had a funnel cake in one, and we were walking down the street holding free hands and talking. That was a great, romantic evening.
    For our anniversary we took a riverboat ride, saw Robert Randolph and the Family Band, went to a bar where some friend's were playing and he jumped in, took over a guitar and mic and sang the song he wrote me. That was a perfect night.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 9:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Good food, good fun, great sex. When I get that, I'm set!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• wouldn't have any idea!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Two relaxed people having a nice candle lit room, sofa, lots of pillow, some hot cocoa, and soft music,.... OH, Hiiiiiiii ! ! : )
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• sorry, correction...pillow(s) with an s
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• We had a perfect romantic evening. My husband was gone for a week and the day before he was coming home, he told me to go out and get a fine dining dress and shoes. The next night, my mom watched the kids and we went out to a fine dining restaurant. It was incredible (except for a screaming baby a few tables away). The food was amazing and it was a 3 course meal. It made me feel so special.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sitting on a beach with the sun setting on a blanket & drinking wine.
    CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 9:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010