Does anyone own the "InStyler Rotating Hot Iron Styling Tool"?

It's sale for $99.99. I was curious if it does what it says it does I'd like to buy one but it sounds too steep in price.
If you ladies give me good recommendation on it I will think about it. They are constantly advertising it on TV.
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would love to hear the reviews for this, I too have wanted this for so long, but just can't justify the price.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• it works get me and my mom split the cost and got 2 for 114.00 but it was worth the money i can go straight or add curls if i want something different i think it is a great investment
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 10:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My friend owns one and she swears by it! It does a beautiful job on her hair. It's straight, shiny, and full of volume! I want one so bad, but the price is the only thing holding me back lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010