Do you go out and do stuff without your kids?

Is it weird that I don't my friends all the time use to ask me to go here and there with them but they know i just don't leave my chlid is that weird how i don't like going anywhere without her? she is almost 5 and her first day of school was the longest away from me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• only on our anniversary for a few hours (for dinner & movie) but otherwise...NO
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No, I don't...but I really wish I could once in a while.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I used to all the time when I had only one child...but now..no ... never do I get to go out with out the kids. SIGH...MEMORIESSSSSSSSSSSS....NOTHING MORE THAN MEMORIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I was a single mom so I had to let them go to daycare and I was okay with it. I know alot of people who cannot leave or do things without their kids.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I dont' as much as I should or want to.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• everywhere I went-they went. Occasionally I could go to the store alone-IF hubby was home to watch them
    I never went out for any fun or anything
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes but mine are 17, 16 &11.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I am divorced and my ex husband has our kids every weekend. So I get to go out and do stuff for my self every weekend. But during the times I have them I never do anything without them.
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• sometimes but never long i tried to let him spend a weekend with my mom but i couldnt i just had to go get him he is 8 months now and im going to try again next weekend i dont wanna be selfish but i hate missing things he do
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 10:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Go out it's great for everyone..... I got my kids some really cool teenager babysitters which where my friends kids..... they did things and played with the kids some things i wouldnt of thought of..... one time i came home and they learned how to make greass jewlry out of long strands of grass.... so for the next few weeks they taught me how and made them togeather..... I just think the break is great for all of us....
    tabby1catt

Answer by tabby1catt at 10:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2010