Need some help with Clothing!!

OK i am like seriously over weight.... i am going to exericse my butt off to lose the extra baggage!! I want to change when i loose the weight. I want a different hairstyle and to dress differently. I dont want to make it look like i'm trying to be a lesbian or bisexual but i want something that looks more kool. I have been just recently turned on to The L Word... i love the show. I wanna dress like them and maybe i will have more confidence. And its weird because i normally like the gurlie gurls... but i am kinda into "Shane" on the show. Maybe its cuz she a badass!! But anyways if you guys could send me some advice on what to start shopping for i would appreciate it.. Cuz right now i am always in the house wearing pj pants and a tank top. When i go out i usually just wear some kind of cheap jeans and a top (it varies). Thanks, Krysti

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha, i don't even know the show/characters you mentioned...but i went through the same thing...i lost over 100 pounds and completely changed my style...I cut my hair off real short and I now wear hiking pants and tank tops as opposed to the loose flowery, billowy, dressy style clothes I had to wear because it was the only crap in my size ! lol I completely turned sporty and I love it ! I love the look....and I have to admit I was a bit concerned people would see me as butchy as well, but I think I have pulled it off in a mostly feminine way....I even wear banadanas sometimes when I go hiking....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010