Depression

Ok so This is a odd ? I know

So everytime I leave my boyfriend and know I wont be seeing him for a few days I get a little depressed and start ?ing our relationship.. whether or not I should be with him or not etc.. etc.. Coming up with good and bad things about him.

We are not in love with eachother yet.. and we both have our faults.. But I dont get it.. its weird to me.. We are Fantastic and happy most of the time we are together.. I have no depression bouts or anything.. But once I leave it starts..

What do you think this could be? What do you think I could do to make it better? etc..etc..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• you just hate being alone? a lot of people are like that, they don't know how to live without someone.....
    It could be 'love' too.....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• It could be relationship addiction, the fear of being alone.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No I dont mind being alone.. I enjoy having time by my self.. I am an only child and its been something Im used to and if I spend TOOO much time with someone I get clastrophobic.. we dont spend a ton of time together..

MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• It must be Love Oh baby it must be love and you want to fight it don'r just relax and go with it.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 12:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It sounds like the fear of being alone
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2010