Are your breasts different sizes? adult content

Are your nipples or areolas different sized? Which side is bigger?

My left side has always been bigger. And since I had surgery, my areolas are very different in size. But it only makes me a little self concious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Health

• Oh I have very large boobs and ususally the bigger they are the most lopsided they are.. My Left is 1/2 cup size smaller then my right.. they hang a little different.. but the nipples seem to be the same size.
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My left is bigger than the right .. i'm not sure about nipples but overall breast's are different sizes.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Its completely normal. None of you is perfectly symmetrical though some may be more noticeable than others. Your hands aren't exactly the same size, neither are your feet or your breasts. Mine are different sizes too and its noticeable so I plan on having one reduced to a nice C like the other. Have to wait 2 yrs though!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 10:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• lol oh my gosh, yes!! my left is sooo much smaller!! like i cant wear tight shirts because its sooo noticable!!! bras are impossible, because its eaither to small or to big..so i live in sports bras which kinda flatten and even them out..LOL..i hate it!! i wanna get my right one reduced to the same as my left sooo bad!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I can't say they are...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• my breast are lop sided one is a fullcup bigger and hate it OMG its been like that 4 ever and BF made it worse!!! i want a boob job
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My left is almost a full cup size bigger than my right. I am really self conscious about it and would love to be able to afford a boob job one day. Not to get them huge, just to get them eve and back up where they belong.
    I had to go and look in the mirror about the areolas though, apparently my right one is slightly larger than the left...or maybe it just appears to be because the left boob is so much bigger...

When I was breast feeding I noticed that the left nipple stuck out farther than the right one and that both of my kids seemed to prefer the left breast. I guess it was easier to latch on to.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 10:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010