Need some help with Clothing!!

OK i am like seriously over weight.... i am going to exericse my butt off to lose the extra baggage!! I want to change when i loose the weight. I want a different hairstyle and to dress differently. I dont want to make it look like i'm trying to be a lesbian or bisexual but i want something that looks more kool. I have been just recently turned on to The L Word... i love the show. I wanna dress like them and maybe i will have more confidence. And its weird because i normally like the gurlie gurls... but i am kinda into "Shane" on the show. Maybe its cuz she a badass!! But anyways if you guys could send me some advice on what to start shopping for i would appreciate it.. Cuz right now i am always in the house wearing pj pants and a tank top. When i go out i usually just wear some kind of cheap jeans and a top (it varies). Thanks, Krysti

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I like the store Black House White Market. They have some classy outfits and are reasonable when they have sales.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• It really doesn't matter where you shop though, just get out of the frumpy look habit and it will do wonders for your self confidence.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• just know your face will change first when you start morphing with weight loss. you might be able to sport a zazzy short doo as the chin changes shape.

For clothes, accessories, glasses~ross dress of less, target...we don't have have much here.

nothing like sweating everyday...burning 350cals doing something hard~really, we were meant to be more able with better endurance...
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Good for you! I used to weigh 420 lbs and I'm down to 280 (still have a ways to go, but it's happening!) So, let me tell you one big girl to another, accessories are fun.

Cool necklaces, earrings, handbags, shoes - they're great because 1). They're inexpensive; (2) They still fit as you lose weight; (3). You can change them up and have fun with them!

Treat yourself to a little costume jewelry every time you meet a new goal! It's better than buying yourself an ice cream or allowing a diet "splurge"!

Good luck to you!
    Lennox

Answer by Lennox at 9:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I agree with Lennox, accessories are awesome to buy when you are still losing weight! When i was losing weight I remember buying myself new clothes in every size as I lost more and more, it made me so mad when I went through my clothes and found cute pants in sizes 6-16 that I could no longer wear! Soo frustrating. As for the haircut, I think bobs are very flattering on most face shapes. Maybe even add in the straight bangs to be a little edgy and look more styled. I had that haircut for a while before my boyfriend begged me to grow it out, but I loved it.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Wrap dresses will flatter most anyone. Accessories, hair, and makeup can make jeans and a t shirt look cute.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 1:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2010