Plus size preg women

When did you start to show? Im preg wit #2 and i recentl lost about 40lbs im still a big girl have another 50-60 to lose but wit #1 i was ony 16 n maybe 160 so i showed prob bout 3-4 months but i heard wit #2 u show sooner?

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I started showing earlier with each subsequent pregnancy arond 12 weeks
    Kayla23boys

Answer by Kayla23boys at 10:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I am a bigger girl. I started noticing early on that i had a bump. However at 27 weeks now its probably only just noticeable to other people.
    Nemhs

Answer by Nemhs at 1:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I could tell I was pregnant by 3-4 months because my clothes got tight but people that didn't know me couldn't really see it until I was 6 or more months.  I depended on the pregnancy and how I was carrying.  I was 250lbs this time around (240 before I got pregnant...gained almost nothing, the baby was 7 1/2lbs).  I was noticeably pregnant at about 26 weeks I think.  That's when my shirts started to pudge out around the middle enough for people to see I wasn't just "fat".

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2010