okay here's a good one! adult content

okay, so i am a little hormonal sometimes and I get upset when my hubby looks at porn and masturbates... so after a few times of him doing it with me knowing about it ( and me crying about it afterward) he told me that he doesn't do it anymore... but the thing is, that i have caught him doing it several times since then... here's my question, should I be more upset about him doing it without me knowing about it? I know i overreacted about it, but just the thought of him thinking of another woman, just breaks my heart, I am not even really sure why, Is there something wrong with me, I know he loves me and I love him too... Just can't bare the thought of losing him and I guess that' why I am so weird about him seeing other woman in that way. Any advice or comments please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh Well Youre feeling nornal...its not that he dont want sex with you. But Tip: why dont you try it with him he will love it!
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I hate when my husband watches or looks at porn as well, he knows how i feel and doesnt care. Most men dont. I feel the same as you, why does a married man need to look and watch porn if he's happily married? You've already told him how you felt and he doesn't care, so I don't know what to say. Maybe explain if full detail and make sure you explain very slowly why it upsets you. Ask him he'll get upset if you did the same to naked men. Most men dislike their wives getting off of porn and dont like them looking at other men but for some reason they think its okay when they do it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Your never going to stop him from enjoying looking at other women...its just how life is...I understand you though.....when you love someone you don't want them to lust after another woman.Its human nature for a man to enjoy looking at women... only worry if he acts on it.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Im with you i dont like porn, my ex husband used to and he would compare me to them and got to the point where he wouldent have sex wth me anymore,

My current dh doesent like it and he says its not a family thing, like its not the type of thing for a family guy who is happy with his wife
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I think you need to ask him WHY he watches it. My hubby does watch it every once in awhile and it doesn't bother me. Another question would be ... WHY does he have so much time on his hands? If he has so much time to watch porn and masterbate, I'd ask him to get another job lol :)

Seriously he should respect your wishes though .... and no matter if you overracted or not he shouldn't do something that makes you feel so bad.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• 1st....Try not to take it personally
    2nd....I know thats easier said than done!!!
    3rd....Try to keep the doors of commnuication open on the subject ..ask him what he gets ot of it...try not to say it like your disgusted, but like your truly interested in knowing WHY
    4th...it would make me more upset if my dh were to hide something like that...so if I was in your shoes (and were not the same people so you may feel different about this)..I would tell him I would prefer him to be open about it and maybe incoorporate it somehow in foreplay or something. You both may benefit from it.
    5th...Some men just prefer a quick masterbation thing once in awhile..he may even be doing it so that he can last longer with you when you guys go to bed.

Just talk to him..he's the only one that holds the best answers. Just remember..he married YOU and loves YOU..and chances are..he will NEVER get one of those women OUT of the magazine! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I use to get bent out of shape when my DH watched porn, but usually I was only upset if he didnt approach me for sex first.
    Now that we have a son- Im exhausted & sometimes I just dont want to have sex with him- so if porn will make him leave me alone for the night. Then Ill take my extra 30m of sleep! :)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I used to care but not anymore. He is not getting any real action.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2010