How hard is it?

to go back to school I mean? I have 4 kids all boys and I want to get back into school. My youngest is 3 months old and my oldest is soon to be 6 years old.

Kayla23boys

Asked by Kayla23boys at 10:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in

• it's tough to be honest...i'm due with my 4th....and I have to do online classes because we can't afford child care, and my DH is going to school fulltime, so he can't watch the kids. I do all my work at night when the kids are in bed, and I sneak in studying during their naps or when they're playing quietly and don't want my attention at the moment. It takes dicipline, but it's workable! xoxox GL mama!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• take an oline class at your own pace...
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I actually find it easier now with kids than I did before kids. I have motivation to do good and to stick to it now. Finding time is sometimes hard but I make sure I get it done when the kids are napping or in bed.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS PURPLEDUCKY
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I always wondered too, as I would really love to take some classes. From my other mommy friends it really just depends on You, your family, your schedual. It can be very managable (enjoyable even) or extremely tough, all depending on your position and how you do things!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i want to go back to school eventually and i know it might be tough. my kids are currently 4 yrs old and 3 months and when it will be time to go i will be excited but then i'm going to think about childcare and that's where my trouble begins. =-D good luck!!
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 11:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I went back for my MS when my kids were 5 years old and 3 months old. I didn't have any problems (but my school was online). If you want to do it, then do it. Don't let your kids be an excuse not to.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• start with one class, and see how it goes!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• You can go to night school, or take classes online. That way your kids will be looked after or you will be there to look after them while you study. NOTHING in this life worth having comes easily! EVER! Sacrafices have to be made in order to have the things you want. Go for it! If you can raise 4 boys, you can also go to college part time on the internet! College is WAY easier than kids!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i think if you want to do it, you'll find a way... if you're not into doing it.. then it will be hard and you'll find excuses... so do what works for you!
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2010