What is the best product for stretch marks?

I tried bio-oil, but my husband hates the smell of it on me. He said that it makes me smell like an old lady.

nebraskamamaof2

Asked by nebraskamamaof2 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your answer is baby oil. It smells good and it works. I had a friend that told me whatever you do, use baby oil everyday so you don't get stretch marks. And it worked! i didn't have one stretch mark on me after I had my son. I lost all my pregnancy weight and had know stretch marks. BABY OIL.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I've heard mederma
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• my sister used Emu oil on her's, they were bright red and now they are barely noticeable. A friend of mine with lupus recommended it, she uses it for scars left by her skin lessions.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have been using this stuff called celtrixa, it works really good, but i think I am going to try out the new mederma product
    Micki-Cook

Answer by Micki-Cook at 11:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Birth control :p j/k I only used cocoa butter. I still got em on my butt and lower breasts. They're all light though.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Well if you mean to help lighten them then mederma as it works on scars and such. If you mean avoiding them, unless you can inject your skin with more elasticity (there is a name for it but I can't remember right now) then you are SOL.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 11:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Really dark sunglasses!!!LOL
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I used this balm called Bella Bee. And palmers. I didn't get a single stretch mark. Everyone says its all genetics, but I believe my strict application of the balm and keeping my belly very lubed up did help.
    jet360

Answer by jet360 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2010