What movie is this?

All I can remember is there is a woman and a man (famous actor/actress) in a store (perhaps sharper image) and they start singing on a karaoke machine and all of a sudden the sister and her husband (whome the sister stole the man from her sister) show up in the store and they have an awkward moment. I know this is off the wall but I can't think of what movie it is...it's where the sister never forgave the sister for "stealing" her man...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have no idea but i do know what in WHEN HARRY MET SALLY they were doing karaoke in a store and his ex wife came in and it was an awkward moment.. it was megan fox and good ole billy crystal.. god i love that movie too cute!
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• meg ryan....
    jtaylor87

Answer by jtaylor87 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Isn't that the movie with Cameron Diaz and Julia Roberts?
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• ew i can not believe i said megan fox i should be shot!! jeeezzz meg ryan!!! ahhh i feel dumb! i really do! im kinda in shock that that happend lol.. sorry.. but the movie is still amazing and im sure if dumb ole megan fox was in it... it wouldnt be that good
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I'm no help either, But, funny, because the first movie I thought of was also When Harry Met Sally
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Its "The Sweetest Thing"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 18, 2010