can adderall be prescribed along with vyvanse?

I've been switched from adderall to vyvanse and hate the changes honestly feels like it doesn't help effectively. can a minimal dose of adderall be prescribed along with the vyvanse? I just don't have the motivational "kick" I need to accomplish anything I sure can get things done if it involves sitting on my behind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Health

• No idea....but we tried adderall with my son and he became much more violent....it was coupled with risperidone...maybe its the fact that we were giving both at the same time....i'm honestly not one much for cocktails of meds.... best of luck, I hope you're able to find the perfect match for you soon !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• yes sometimes too much of a good thing leads to more problems that when you began. It sounds good with the risperdal but it definitely affects some differently.
    Elizzaay

Answer by Elizzaay at 11:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010