Terrible itching on palms of hands and soles of feet during pregnancy?

I am 25 weeks and I have been having this itching for about the last 4 weeks. I totally forgot to mention this at my appt this week. Has anybody else had this? Just trying to figure if I need to make another appt Monday or can it wait till I go back on the 28th of July.

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 11:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I found that it was heat related and I usually got swollen after that...both on my hands a feet....that's just me though....have you had any swelling with it?
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No swelling at really with this pregnancy. A lot of times it wakes me up in the middle of the night.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• you know ichy palms means you are about come into money~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yeah I wish. I would love that to be the answer but I seriously feel like cutting my hands and feet off.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I had it to come to think of it. Nothing was wrong with my pregnancy, it just really sucked to be itchy. Definitely write it down so you don't forget to mention it next appt. As long as your blood pressure has been fine so far I wouldn't worry.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2010