So am I crazy?

Some of my friends think I am crazy for making/packing my hubby's lunch everyday. So I was wondering, do you make you're hubby's lunch for him?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont think thats crazy I think thats sweet of you. For one thing you are concerned with his health and feeding him healthy stuff and for another you guys are saving a ton of money!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• no its now thats the dif between packin his lunch and cooking for him, she is just silly lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No....especially if you guys are trying to save money.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Nope, you're not crazy. My mum STILL packs my dad a lunch for work every day.
    When I was living at home she did the same for me too even though I told her I could do it myself. She likes to do it, it's not expected of her but we know she likes to so why the hell would we say no? Lol!

I agree that packing a lunch is really no different than cooking for him. It's doing something nice for him. Isn't that a good thing? Since when is doing nice things for other people considered crazy?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• As long as he appreciates it and doesn't expect it from you I think it's sweet. I make my S/O's lunch.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I think thats showing your love for him...certainty not crazy.I would think he has his things to show you love too. (: Its not crazy to do something nice for the person you love.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No. I pack my husbands lunch everyday and even lay out clothes for him to wear in the morning. I dont really do the clothes part to be sweet. He makes so much noise going through the closet and drawers in the morning that i am always scared that he is going to wake up the kids. He thinks that I am doing him a favor, but its actually helping me get a better night sleep.
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• We put leftovers in containers right after we eat dinner. It is ready to pull out of the fridge in the morning that way. So I gues it's packed the night before. Super easy!
    janel123

Answer by janel123 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i used to when he worked at a factory that was an hr away, but now he comes home on his lunch break being we live 2 blocks from his job
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I did until he said my cooking made him want to eat garbage.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010