Are you happy with your breast reduction?

I was just wondering if anybody felt the same way I do. Ever since my BR, I feel like a new person! I have so much more confidence, and I love to show them off! I feel NORMAL!! The minor discomfort I felt after the surgery was absolutely worth it. Are you happy with yours? Would you reccomend it to people who are unhappy/having health problems due to their large breasts?

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 11:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Health

• I haven't had it done, but a friend did and is so happy about it. The back pain is gone and she feels so much better about herself.

Answer by Bmat at 11:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• What size did you go from and what size are you now? I've been thinking after this little man is out of me, eventually doing mine.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• ill take some of you boobs LOL i need some and on top of them being so tiny they are lop sided
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My sister went from a EE To a D after 3 babies.. She always says I love my teen boobies. (Meaning they now sit where they did when she was 18!)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I went from a size G to a size C.
    serioussifL

Comment by serioussifL (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010