• In the Spotlight:

Moms who have taken late flights and their children go to bed early...this one's for you!

Ok, here's the deal: I'm flying cross country, and on the return flight, the plane doesn't leave until HOURS after my daughter goes to bed (she goes to bed by 7:30pm...the flight will be leaving at 2am). How will this work? If I wake her up to go to the airport, will she be up all night long? Or will she she simply fall asleep again once we're on the plane? She's 24 months old by the way.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• She might be up for an hour or two, but I think she'll fall asleep because that's when she's usually asleep.....My dd's like this...she'll probably be a little sleepy the next day too because her sleep pattern was distrupted. I wouldn't worry too much about it!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• possible just fall back to sleep, happen with both my babes when we left early in the morning and they were 2yr old and 6 months at the time, just let her sleep till its time to go to the airport, she'll probably fall asleep again on the way to the airport
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2010