Ovarian Cyst. Let it dissolve or have it removed?

I have to have a follow up ultrasound on Tuesday to see if my cyst is gwtting smaller on its own.
If the cyst is still there I want to ask how long it will take to be completely gone. If will take a long time I will ask to have it removed, but Id like to know how long it takes for it to be healed?
I will be carrying a surrogate pregnancy but we at a stand still until the cyst is completely gone.. .. .. ..

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Health

• I just wanted to wish you luck on your decision..

I had an ovarian cyst that burst and it was incredible painful.

good luck, with both endeavors!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have a friend that had to have one removed because it wasn't shrinking and she said the surgery and recovery were more painful that any that she has ever had to rupture.
    I will be praying for a sucessful surrogacy. I think that is an AMAZING thing to do!!! Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• If you are having pain, by all means get it removed. If it is smaller, keep going with the treatment. Good Luck!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2010