Anyone know a good Hypoglycemia diet?

I've heard it should be low in carbs and high in protein and fats /healthy fats.I mention two fats because we have to eat meats all the time and that's a fat not a healthy one.We need fats in nuts,olives and avocados.which are healthy.Knowing I can eat fats as part of my diet is a luxury,but I have to make sure I exercise it off?I've lost weight eating a low carb high protein/fats diet because my body is differenter from someone who can't tollerate fats.Everyone's metabolism is different,some can eat salads and make it to dinner,some need snacks.I know what works for me,currious to know what you eat?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 2:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Food & Drink

• No answers yet