cloth diaper questions

ok.. i plan to cloth diaper my baby, what is the difference between like G diapers and all in one diapers? do the all in ones not need liners but they are built in? ooor... lol i need help!

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 11:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Lol just get the covers and the clothes seperate, its much easier to wash them. All in ones are annoying, trust me
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• the all in one look easy.. but seem like a ton of more washing... vs the liners and diapers from what im seeing
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't have much experience with aio's but from what I've heard they take forever to dry. You might consider pockets. They're about as simple as an aio but they're separates so they wash and dry easier. The majority of my stash are fitteds with covers and a few pockets.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2010